"The students are brought to learn more about the world outside. Hildegarde is with them to teach everything important, but some of the students are a little too curious about the new sights to pay attention."
The students leave the school and go onto a school bus driven by the Bus Driver for a field trip under Hildegarde's supervision. The bus enters another dimension and travels on a dangerously narrow stone path into portals to other places. The students first visit a forest, then the nether where they have some regrouping issues, and finally the End. Zupay attempted to destroy the bus with the Ender Dragon but failed and received detention.
- It's the first episode a religious activity is done, with Endie praying on the rosary. Willcraft said the symbol on it is a tiny Enderdragon.
- Willcraft said in the comment that this video was "the Bus Driver's time to shine".
- It is the first episode where a love story is visible.
- The decision to give save the bus driver and his bus from the Ender Dragon is the only time the three heads of Multus agree.
- The projectile Multus gave to Ghist looks like Decays' mask.
- It is the only school related episode to not include Herobrine, though it is possible that he's taking a day off. He has been absent in Trick or Treat, the Monster School section in the 5000 subs special and the half vlog-half monster school video Merry Christmas, I Guess.
- This is the first time the bus driver is seen smoking.
- This is last episode of Monster School.